Listed below are some of the many services made available at our luxury resort in Maldives for you.
- Safe deposit boxes
- Beach access
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Luggage cleaning and storage
- Smoking and non-smoking facilities
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 access to Sweet Spots featuring complimentary fruits, refreshments, towels and ice
- In-room W Mix Bar® includes complimentary soft drinks, juices and water, while alcoholic drinks and wine selection can be purchased via the provided menu
- 24/7 concierge service (Whatever/Whenever®)
- Multilingual talents (English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Filipino, Japanese, Arabic, Malaysian, Indian, Polish)
We’re always here for you. Anything. Just ask!
Recreation & Entertainment
- ENERGY®: find your surge of energy on the first floor above WET® - in our fitness centre, library and activities room to keep you buzzing all the time.
- AWAY® spa
- DOWN UNDER® dive centre
- WAVE® watersports centre
- WET® outdoor infinity pool
- Fitness group and private classes (aquatic fitness, yoga, pilatex, boxing, etc.)
- Billiards table
- W Lounge at Velana International Airport
- Complimentary high speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms and across the island.
- W The Store: Local arts and crafts, designer jewellery, clothing, toiletries and beach accessories.
- Copy/Printing services
- Computer room at ENERGY®
Some of the services and facilities may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
Announcement: AWAY® Spa with its four treatment rooms will be closed from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017 for a complete makeover. It will be restyled to create an amped up atmosphere while staying true to the bold and signature aesthetic for which W Hotels are known. During renovation all spa treatments will be held at an alternative peaceful location.
We are also excited to announce the rejuvenation of its four suites. Two “WOW Ocean Escape” suites will be under makeover from mid-October 2017 until mid-December 2017. Our other two suites “WOW Ocean Escape” and “Extreme WOW Ocean Haven” will go under a complete restyling from March 1, 2018 and are scheduled for reopening in June 2018.